Terms & Conditions
for Flavio’s Wine Club
- By joining Flavio’s Wine Club you are certifying you are 21 years old or older and agree with our Terms and Conditions.
- There are no fees to join, however, by joining you agree to receive and pay for the minimum of four (4) scheduled Wine Club shipments. After
thatyou will continue to receive the scheduled shipments until you notify us otherwise. Scheduled Wine Club shipments go out 4 times per year in February, May, September andNovember. Any additional shipments you receive during the year are not considered a scheduled wine club shipment and are in addition to your scheduled shipments as a wine club member.
- As a Wine Club
Memberyou will receive free shipping when you order 12 bottles or more or anytime your total purchase reaches $300 or more in any one shipment, including your Wine Club shipments.
- The signature of an adult 21 years or older is required at delivery. NOTE: If shipping to a home address where someone 21 years old or older may not always be present during normal business hours consider shipping your wine to a business address or to a local UPS location where you can pick it up at your convenience. Please note we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- You authorize Vino Andreucci to charge your credit card automatically on our “Change By” date for each shipment of your scheduled wine club purchases, plus all applicable shipping charges and taxes. NOTE: Once any order is charged it is considered purchased and is non-refundable. The “Change By” date will be published in an email prior to each shipment and in the Wine Club section of our website.
- All changes for processing a club shipment (i.e. change credit cards, update credit card information including expiration date, change address for your credit card or your shipping address, email address, etc.) or your membership status (i.e. you want to go from 4 bottles to 6 bottles per shipment) must be done prior to the “Change By” date listed on the website and in the email you receive prior to each release. These changes/updates can all be made in your wine club profile. Need help? Go to www.VinoAndreucci.com or call customer service at 830-307-9529. (See RETURNS below.)
Please note, to terminate your membership you must call customer service.
- RETURNS: Please note if the wine for any order is returned to us because it could not be delivered for any reason we will re-ship the wine at your instruction, but you will have to pay an additional shipping fee or forego any free shipping for which you may have qualified and will be charged for the additional shipping cost to re-ship your order plus any fees we encounter for the wine’s return to us. Remember, once charged, purchases are non-refundable even if you choose not to have your wine reshipped.
- You authorize Vino Andreucci to substitute a different vintage of a wine (or a different wine of equal or greater value) if the specified vintage designated for that shipment is depleted prior to shipment.